The School and its Origins
Founded in 1846 by the National Society, the School was the first in Thornaby and was moved in 1964 from the original George Street building to its present site. The School is now part of the Dales Multi Academy Trust. The daily act of Collective Worship is consistent with the faith and practice of the Church of England. It is a Primary co-educational school with its own Nursery. Following our building extension we are now a two form entry school.